The Brother HL-L5000D monochrome laser printer is ideal for small offices that need a printer with a Parallel interface for wide application compatibility. It features reliable, fast printing up to 42ppm and cost-efficient output thanks to a high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Plus, automatic two-sided printing helps save paper. Built-in parallel and USB interfaces provide flexible local connectivity and PCL6 and BR-Script3‡; emulations enable comprehensive application compatibility. Use the 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal-size documents, and print on envelopes and alternative media types from the 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For fewer refills, you can expand the paper capacity to 1,340 sheets with optional add-on trays.
- Fast, high-quality printing. With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- USB 2.0 and Parallel interfaces. Provides flexible local connectivity and the ability to connect to two computers. Also supports DOS printing via Parallel interface.
- Comprehensive application compatibility. Offering PCL6, BR-Script3‡, IBM Proprinter, Epson FX, PDF version 1.7, and XPS Version 1.0, the HL-5000D can support virtually any office or graphics application.
- Flexible paper handling‡. Easily handle your print jobs via an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Total capacity expandable to 1,340 sheets with optional add-on trays.
- Cost efficient output. Help reduce running costs due to an 8,000-page‡ high-yield replacement toner cartridge.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.