Brother HL-L6200DW monochrome laser printer
- Max Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Max Document Size: 8.5 x 14″
- Print Speed: 48 ppm
- First Print Out Speed: 7.5 Seconds
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- One-Line LCD Display
- 520-Sheet Input Tray
- 50-Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 100,000 Pages
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, & Wi-Fi Connectivity
Brother HL-L6200DW monochrome laser printer With Wi-Fi connectivity, impressive speed, and mobile printing capabilities, the HL-L6200DW Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother is a versatile unit well-suited for use in a home or office. The printer will be able to work quickly and with precision with a 48 ppm print speed and a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can produce documents as large as 8.5 x 14″ and it will take only 7.5 seconds for the first print out. Automatic duplex printing further enhances productivity and limits paper usage with its 2-sided output.
Paper handling is done either with the standard 520-sheet input tray or through a 50-sheet multipurpose tray for more specialized media. The HL-L6200DW is capable of handling about 100,000 pages each month for reliable operation. Additionally, the machine has a one-line LCD display for checking printer status and offers USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for those who prefer wired setups.
- Wireless connectivity allows for mobile printing via Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Paper capacity can be expanded to up to a maximum of 1,610 sheet through the use of optional trays